beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the brew after going all night. The part looks pretty good. I turned it around and back in for another 12 hours. See what it looks like when I get home....
d2044cdaea86a5e37fb8e0acd90ca82a.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you guys going to Scotts GTG?
I might try and run over there for the day.

I sure would like too, probably the closest one too me. I just don't think my wife will let me. We have an event I don't think she'll let me out of on the 9th and the 10th is Mom's 85th birthday. At the rate she's losing it this might be the last she remembers...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sure would like too, probably the closest one too me. I just don't think my wife will let me. We have an event I don't think she'll let me out of on the 9th and the 10th is Mom's 85th birthday. At the rate she's losing it this might be the last she remembers...

I hate hearing that Gary. My mom is 88.....

Rudy's mom (one of my best friends) has dementia. She is 85. It's been a horrible struggle for him and his brother.

She was a very successful business person in this area. Now she is just lost. :(

I hope for the best with your mom, and with mine.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
had my truck towed the my close friends frame shop the rivets holding the passenger side engine cradle failed at the frame my friend is going to try hot riveting it back together and weld some reinforced plate in there to strengthen it.
he wanted to take a stab at it before i buy another truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.