Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good night fellers, see ya's all tomorrow.

@jake wells You're going to be like 20 pounds of taters in a 10 pound bag in that S10. Might want to take a little more time and consideration into your decision. If you really want to shoe horn yourself into something look at a Toyota. Those things really last. That S10 will just crap out on you. They're all gone from here, extinct nearly. Chevrolet's have the lightest frames of the big three and are the first to go in rust country and were never designed to be rebuilt, pretty much disposable.
Best of luck in your search, that's about all I can advise to you.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

@jake wells You're going to be like 20 pounds of taters in a 10 pound bag in that S10. Might want to take a little more time and consideration into your decision. If you really want to shoe horn yourself into something look at a Toyota. Those things really last. That S10 will just crap out on you. They're all gone from here, extinct nearly. Chevrolet's have the lightest frames of the big three and are the first to go in rust country and were never designed to be rebuilt, pretty much disposable.
Good night Steve.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score

they want 6500 for a rust bucket Toyota here and im not paying it.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin clowns
915cbac4aefb7d370737cf4ff943101d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.