Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why don't you port that one.
Or is it one of those just see if I can [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

I will, plan to swap on a saw carb. Instead of the cheap motorcycle "slide" carb. Either try a pipe or a saw muffler would be cool too.

Had it up to 28 mph with my 280 lbs on it lol. Brother got just over 30. Cheap mtn bike begging for forgiveness...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Kevin, how are you doing tonight?

evening kevin hows you
Pretty good. Busy day. Yanked the FT jug off the Chinese 066 and raised the transfers a little. Installed the Cross cylinder and ran it a little. Then I ported @Fifelaker's 440 and ran it a little.

Oldest son is bringing his new squeeze over for dinner. I'll probably get busted taking pics, so......

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will, plan to swap on a saw carb. Instead of the cheap motorcycle "slide" carb. Either try a pipe or a saw muffler would be cool too.

Had it up to 28 mph with my 280 lbs on it lol. Brother got just over 30. Cheap mtn bike begging for forgiveness...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Good evening Joe, how are you doing tonight? Keep us updated on the bike motor project.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty good. Busy day. Yanked the FT jug off the Chinese 066 and raised the transfers a little. Installed the Cross cylinder and ran it a little. Then I ported @Fifelaker's 440 and ran it a little.

Oldest son is bringing his new squeeze over for dinner. I'll probably get busted taking pics, so......
Pics

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lmao looking forward to the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.