huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to go with the Meteor, for the price you can't beat it. It actually looks like a stronger piston to me. The intake side of the piston on the saw is scored pretty good, and just not worth saving imo.
They make 2 different ones. Get the one like the one on the right in Stump's pic. They also make a slab sided one with no windows. Meteor calls the windowed one "open".

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must have some chitty boots. I've done tests with old shoes and fork trucks, never closed them once. The big rolls of poly and paper here won't. But a 350gal tote of adhesive will
I've just heard from the old timers. Never tested it just played it safe and drive the fork lift .

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's awesome! Need to put a regulator on it though. I'm not sure how long my old air hose will hold up to 120-130psi.
Quite awhile. That's where mine is at hooked up to a hose reel full time. I don't regulate it down unless I'm painting

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
I think he hit the try be button by accident lol

My closest neighbor, about 5 miles east of me, has two prosthetic arms/hands. The hook kind not the life like looking hand kind.

He was over here a few weeks back, with his tractor helping me with some dirt work. After we got done, we were visiting,

He asked if I had any water near by?

Not thinking, I said why you need to wash your hands?

He just gave me a WTF look...

Then it hit me.... man I felt like a total dik...

I didn't even think before I spoke :/

Turns out he only wanted a drink of water.
In my cousins hick town of 75 people there was an old timer with double hooks that would leave his truck door open when he went to the bar. We'd close it every chance we saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.