Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got caught up to you bishes. Busy day around the Jenkins house today. Massage therapist coming over shortly then a float in the pool and then taking Elliott to see his favourite Aunties and getting fed while there...

@Genius I was wondering if you had started the new gig or where at the campground all week. I hope it works out well for you.

@Mastermind Have a great trip and enjoy your birthday.

Yup, started the new gig

Its going great I think.... They are keeping my busier than crap. I have a ton to learn, but I am enjoying it. It's great to be able to wake up in the morning and actually want to get my ass out of bed to get to work. My whole life I have never actually had to apply myself.

They say they are happy with me and that I am exceeding their expectations. I assume they are liking me when my bosses invited me and my wife with them to a pro baseball game with them last night in box stadium seats..

With the work that I am doing they knew they would never be able to hire anyone who has any experience with this equipment seeing there are less than 100 of these machines in the country, so this equipment is extreamly specialized. Their expectations were for the first 1-2 months for a maintenance guy was to just sit back and learn the equipment. I am only 2 weeks in and am actually working on the equipment......

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got the fire power brother , just pick one , lol. ( pics. in the mornin please). Hope nothing got tore up.
Just went out to investigate. It's not a real big tree but it'll have to come down now. Lost part of it a few years back so it was a matter of time. Was in the middle of the yard so it didn't hurt anything. Was quite loud when it came down. Woke me up from a snooze on the couch.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, started the new gig

Its going great I think.... They are keeping my busier than crap. I have a ton to learn, but I am enjoying it. It's great to be able to wake up in the morning and actually want to get my ass out of bed to get to work. My whole life I have never actually had to apply myself.

They say they are happy with me and that I am exceeding their expectations. I assume they are liking me when my bosses invited me and my wife with them to a pro baseball game with them last night in box stadium seats..

With the work that I am doing they knew they would never be able to hire anyone who has any experience with this equipment seeing there are less than 100 of these machines in the country, so this equipment is extreamly specialized. Their expectations were for the first 1-2 months for a maintenance guy was to just sit back and learn the equipment. I am only 2 weeks in and am actually working on the equipment......
Sounds great, I'm glad it's working out for you Ross. How are things with your dad?

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds great, I'm glad it's working out for you Ross. How are things with your dad?

Going great actually.

Things are actually going better than they have in years. He completely understands, accepts and respects the the decision that I made.

Evening Ross. How are you?

I am on the top side of the dirt, so I am doing great.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going great actually.

Things are actually going better than they have in years. He completely understands, accepts and respects the the decision that I made.

I am on the top side of the dirt, so I am doing great.
Chit it just keeps getting better for ya then. That's good to hear, I remember when I quit working with my dad he was a little angry for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.