Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you tards have a oil thread how about going there
Hadnt been on that thread in quite awhile but u sure r quick to judge people? Exactly what is your problem with me? I fool with nobody or disrespect them and just about tired of your mouth

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hadnt been on that thread in quite awhile but u sure r quick to judge people? Exactly what is your problem with me? I fool with nobody or disrespect them and just about tired of your mouth
Look bud you came here stirring the pot. Just move along please this thread runs pretty smoothly

Keith Gandy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look bud you came here stirring the pot. Just move along please this thread runs pretty smoothly
Thats fine but Im tired of his popping off in every thread I get on if oil is mentioned. Its complete nonsense. If he doesnt want to be disrespected he should pay it foward? I disrespect or fool with no one?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats fine but Im tired of his popping off in every thread I get on if oil is mentioned. Its complete nonsense. If he doesnt want to be disrespected he should pay it foward? I disrespect or fool with no one?
Just trying to keep the peace in this thread brother

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have no real problem with you just you oil thread guys trying to push your lube on others dont go well with me
if you would like i can start trolling you and i have plenty of time on my hands
do i usually comment on your posts in the whats on your bench thread or the other threads you post at ?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im just saying if you want to talk oil then go to your precious oil thread

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if your tired of my mouth then click ignore i dont care but as of right now you came in here trolling me and it can work both ways so yes you come in here to start problems

i was in that thread to know what happened to the piston and that was the 3rd thread you tried making into a oil thread in the last couple months

Keith Gandy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im just saying if you want to talk oil then go to your precious oil thread
No problem and Ill ask u to respect others input and opinions and hold the name calling as I disrepect no one and see no need of it

Keith Gandy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if your tired of my mouth then click ignore i dont care but as of right now you came in here trolling me and it can work both ways so yes you come in here to start problems

i was in that thread to know what happened to the piston and that was the 3rd thread you tried making into a oil thread in the last couple months
I tried to make nothing into a oil thread . Another member mentioned Red Armor in that thread. Get your *s-word straight

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No its not towards you but if you want it can be

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have no real problem with you just you oil thread guys trying to push your lube on others dont go well with me
if you would like i can start trolling you and i have plenty of time on my hands
do i usually comment on your posts in the whats on your bench thread or the other threads you post at ?

If lube is needed, Astroglide is the cats ass

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There has been a couple times you wasn't around so maybe you are paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.