Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm back bish..

Only threats so far :asz:

Wonder why once in awhile I cant get on the forum? I know it happens to Dj too.
I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer on the puter. Same with the fone along with tapatalk....wifi and 4g "lte"
I couldn't get on for an hour or so.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm back bish..

Only threats so far :asz:

Wonder why once in awhile I cant get on the forum? I know it happens to Dj too.
I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer on the puter. Same with the fone along with tapatalk....wifi and 4g "lte"
Was the same deal here again tonight. Phuk it I'm going back to AS...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanna tell you *f-worders something...ain't too proud to admit it. A gal I used to date back in the early 80's sent me a song this evening through FB after she 'friend' requested me. Haven't seen nor heard from her in 30 plus yrs.

She sent me the song by Casting Crowns...Oh My Soul! We've been talking for a little bit...but the song tears my guts out.

I've killed men, women...and children as collateral damage. It ain't right fellas...to kill a woman, much less a child with the frag grenades, emptying clips with no impunity etc. I'm ashamed for what I've done in years past! I've lived with this for so many yrs.

Seems some of the sleepless nights get harder and harder. I thought I exorcised this chit yrs ago, but my memory haunts me here lately.

I need to get back into Church...seems I don't who God is, Jesus is, anymore. It's been yrs, but I know that's my ticket.

I'm sorry for the killing I took place in fellas...I lost a lot of Brothers!

Carry on!!...Semper Fi!!

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wanna tell you *f-worders something...ain't too proud to admit it. A gal I used to date back in the early 80's sent me a song this evening through FB after she 'friend' requested me. Haven't seen nor heard from her in 30 plus yrs.

She sent me the song by Casting Crowns...Oh My Soul! We've been talking for a little bit...but the song tears my guts out.

I've killed men, women...and children as collateral damage. It ain't right fellas...to kill a woman, much less a child with the frag grenades, emptying clips with no impunity etc. I'm ashamed for what I've done in years past! I've lived with this for so many yrs.

Seems some of the sleepless nights get harder and harder. I thought I exorcised this chit yrs ago, but my memory haunts me here lately.

I need to get back into Church...seems I don't who God is, Jesus is, anymore. It's been yrs, but I know that's my ticket.

I'm sorry for the killing I took place in fellas...I lost a lot of Brothers!

Carry on!!...Semper Fi!!
Jason brother I couldn't imagine what your going thru but you can share it here anytime you want sir. You and your brothers in arms are the reason we can enjoy a site like this because we are free. If someone don't like it tough *s-word. We are here anytime you need us brother.

Last edited:

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jason brother I couldn't imagine what your going thru but you can share it here anytime you want sir. You and tour brothers in arms are the reason we can enjoy a site like thus because we are free. If someone don't like it tough *s-word. We are here anytime you need us brother.
x2:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.