giphy.gif
Evening Gunner,:wave:

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Storming something terrible at the moment, gusts have to be close to 80mph. Looks like the reward for all the heat of the day. Once it's gone though the cooler dryer Canukistani air will be much appreciated.
Have you got a storm shelter Steve?

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Storming something terrible at the moment, gusts have to be close to 80mph. Looks like the reward for all the heat of the day. Once it's gone though the cooler dryer Canukistani air will be much appreciated.
Dam you guys over there are getting hit left and right this year.

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You in the clear yet? At least it's short lived. Looks like it'll cool down quick behind it

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
well before i go would you know of any bar mount adapters that convert stihl d025 over to homelite d196?
If'n you have a Stihl 3003/D025 to D009 adapter you could probably just open up the holes in the adapter. D009 is 9mm and D196 is 9.5mm

Just make sure the stud spacing is the same.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been dragged into a disagreement with a hot water heater. My friend Rudy called this morning with this simple request....

Help me get the water out of this thing so I can change the heating elements.

This "thing" is in a closet....in a closet. And it's 12 years old.....and leaking.

Finally I convinced Rudy that he needed a new water heater....so shopping we go.

Bought a bigger one for less than his 30 gallon was gonna cost. Also had to re-plumb the closet inside the closet for the bigger tank. So got all that stuff loaded in Rudy's truck.....and it refused to start.

Call a tow truck.....and a friend to get us and the stuff we bought back to Rudy's.

Before we get out of town (had to eat ya know) the guy calls from the shop. The truck is fixed.....

Turns out I kicked the fuel pump relay and tripped it.

So.....back at Rudy's.

We wrestle the tank (half full of rusty sludge) out of the closet within a closet. Get the new tank in there just to realize that I got mostly wrong stuff for the plumbing. :(

Pex to cpvc via a sharkbite union then cpvc to the tank.....and it's after 4 pm.
Does this mean your "out of the closet" now?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Boys. Busy day around here.

New bed was finally being delivered and they couldn't get the box spring up the stairs. Left a bunch of marks on the wall and now momma is grumpy. Not only is there repair to do on the wall but the split box spring that will fit up the stairs is an extra $200 and finding time for the delivery guys to come back...

Have some serious thinking to do. I've received some real interesting offers to trade my saw...

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

New bed was finally being delivered and they couldn't get the box spring up the stairs. Left a bunch of marks on the wall and now momma is grumpy. Not only is there repair to do on the wall but the split box spring that will fit up the stairs is an extra $200 and finding time for the delivery guys to come back...

Have some serious thinking to do. I've received some real interesting offers to trade my saw...
That hybrid would be a no brainer....js

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'd be pondering the solmar trade. Those are runners

Status
Not open for further replies.