Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanna reiterate something to all of you...for you fellas that work in the heat all day, stay hydrated as best you can, plenty of water all day. Heat exhaustion and more so, heat stroke ain't nothing to play with. Watched a good buddy of mine get carted off the flightline in an ambulance a little while ago. He was white as a sheet. Said he was feeling real clammy, got chills real bad, sweating like a hoe in church. Said his equilibrium got off real bad and I watched him nose dive into the concrete before I could get get my hands on him.

Stay hydrated fellas...that chit ain't nothing to play around with. I've had heat exhaustion several times in my travels...playing all cool and chit will get you six feet in the ground. Stay hydrated!!
Putting hundreds of bolts in the vertical wall uprights securing them to the metal trusses for a 30x60 metal building.
It was 96 degree's but i didn't even feel hot everything went black
For about 10 minutes.
Couldn't see anything then my vision came back and i started sweating like crazy.
Being in the sun is completely different for me than cutting in the woods all day.
It wipes me out anymore.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
8:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lmao so she sent you out of the house and did she lock you in there ? Lol
Hahahaaaaaa I got a few saws in here if that were the case. I'm just wonderin why I have so many thinkin I may have a problem at least wifie thinks so [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening late day at the office. Hot humid M'fer. nice to come home to an A/C house and cool down. While I drank plenty of water and kept sweating, my head still gets hot to the point I have a hard time thinking about the task at hand. Cut one board at completely the wrong angle. Of course it was the most intricate board of the day. Wasn't when I got done with it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.