beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you ever get a email back from mister Dominant?
Nope. I pulled my 371 off the wall and checked compression tonight to get a baseline. A little over 170 with a single ring meteor piston.

I'll get the dominant installed in the next few days.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sharpened up the chain on the P20 and gave the carburetor a little tweak. Also rigged up a chain adjuster from a Husqvarna as it was missing. Ain't quite right but did the trick for now. Cut up a little bit of wood to try it and it cuts good. Was not prepared for the wood chips coming out the top of the clutch cover instead of the bottom. See where it laid out the sawdust on the popple log.

View attachment 76446

View attachment 76447

Was/is a very nice gift from Brian, I like it a lot and is going to be a permanent member of the antique fleet.
Lovely saw there Steve good evening

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope. I pulled my 371 off the wall and checked compression tonight to get a baseline. A little over 170 with a single ring meteor piston.

I'll get the dominant installed in the next few days.
Good deal, I can't wait to see how it turns out DJ.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
1:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir not at all , get him to race a 20" or 25" also ...and hope he don't have an 11 pin sproket in his pocket .....[emoji2]
I haven't degreed the Asian yet. Sad part about the wood size, is that I think he's got a better chance with the longer bar. I'm guessing my exhaust opens up at around 95 or so. Ported, his is at 100

Status
Not open for further replies.