p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ready for a cold beer and some good food. Chat with you guys, then watch some fire works.

What is your favorite "p" series saw you own?
That's a tough question to answer. I would have to say the p61 that I got from my grandpa. That saw has cut a lot of wood and is still in great shape. I don't run it much anymore though, I want it to stay in the shape it's in. I really don't think that there is a bad p series saw imo.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will have to get out my 1110 and see if it does the same thing. They are basically the same saw except the p20 is newer.

I buried his little thirteen inch hard nose bar and he just trucked right along. Wood is a bit big for saw so I'm not going to push it. I think in terms of cutting speed it's better than my 041AV which is much bigger. So pretty good I think.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I buried his little thirteen inch hard nose bar and he just trucked right along. Wood is a bit big for saw so I'm not going to push it. I think in terms of cutting speed it's better than my 041AV which is much bigger. So pretty good I think.
Is it noisy as all heck? That 1110 I have is the loudest saw I have, it rattles the ear drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.