p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
made a video of the homelite in somewhat big wood.
need to dull the felling dog some it doesn't bite in the bark so hard.
Good afternoon Jake, how are you doing? Are you happy with how the Homelite did?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sharpened up the chain on the P20 and gave the carburetor a little tweak. Also rigged up a chain adjuster from a Husqvarna as it was missing. Ain't quite right but did the trick for now. Cut up a little bit of wood to try it and it cuts good. Was not prepared for the wood chips coming out the top of the clutch cover instead of the bottom. See where it laid out the sawdust on the popple log.

IMG_20170702_173113540.jpg

IMG_20170702_173943301.jpg

Was/is a very nice gift from Brian, I like it a lot and is going to be a permanent member of the antique fleet.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sharpened up the chain on the P20 and gave the carburetor a little tweak. Also rigged up a chain adjuster from a Husqvarna as it was missing. Ain't quite right but did the trick for now. Cut up a little bit of wood to try it and it cuts good. Was not prepared for the wood chips coming out the top of the clutch cover instead of the bottom. See where it laid out the sawdust on the popple log.

View attachment 76446

View attachment 76447

Was/is a very nice gift from Brian, I like it a lot and is going to be a permanent member of the antique fleet.
Neat saw Steve. That thing run 3/8?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 76446

View attachment 76447

Good evening Steve, how are you doing? I have not had one of the smaller p series saws, so I have no idea why it leaves those trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.