Not open for further replies.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice to see you're still using the white towel in one of them pics. Knew you couldn't get rid of it. Lol

Run any better?

Yeah yeah, LOL

Seems to run better, need to fine tune it, but it's more responsive and picked up some torque for sure :) Need to get a few gallons of gas threw it and loosen it up.

im surprised its not under the saw laying on the wood chips

You should be proud. I probably put a scratch in it laying it on them noodles without the towel....

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when i see it dirty and see it sitting in the rain then maybe well talk

ok-then-ill-tentatively-schedule-you-for-when-hell-freezes-over--2330a.png

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao psp and probably the only gas that will get ran through it did you drain it and take it to bed with you ?

No I didn't drain it, I mixed up two gallons for it today. I have 5 dump trailer loads of firewood that need cut, it'll get ran hard this coming week, 261 is getting gas'd this week also and ran.

I brought 2-1/2 gallons to the Iowa charity cut two years ago, my mmws 461 drank it all, ran the piss out of that 461 that day, ask Clint. I use my saws, just take good care of them. So in case I need to sell them, they don't look like a red headed step child afterwards....

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you opened your 461 box?

I know a guy that bought a ms440 brand new in the box sealed, waited a few years to open it, when he opened it, there was a ms441 in it....

I'd at least peel the tape at the dealer make sure no one made a mistake, it'd suck to get a ms391 in a ms461 box....

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know a guy that bought a ms440 brand new in the box sealed, waited a few years to open it, when he opened it, there was a ms441 in it....

I'd at least peel the tape at the dealer make sure no one made a mistake, it'd suck to get a ms391 in a ms461 box....
I've tried to tell him but he won't listen. Could be a 170

Status
Not open for further replies.