Not open for further replies.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best thing is chain wrapped around the rim and tire in several spots I've changed a few and always chained them up

Yes me too, chain em up and face the ring towards the ground, get a chuck with the clamp on them, and clamp it and walk away.

I was at a tire shop years ago, kid 17/18 years old changing a split ring, airing it up in a cage, he sticks his head in the cage and starts inspecting the ring as it is airing up.

I just watched.

His boss walks by and says you just defeated the purpose of the cage, kid looks at him, and says why? Boss just walked the other way...shaking his head.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I missed you guys last night.
I went for a nap around 7:30 last night. Figured I'd get up around 8:30. My plan didn't work out. I slept till almost 10:30 this morning. Lol
Apparently I was a bit more tired then I thought.
If you are sick. ..stay away, we don't want it

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am trying to make a name for myself and working on getting stuff to start small.
I hate safety chain too. The piped echo has the stupid vanguard chain that's been cut to *s-word so it cuts now but still a chitty chain.
I agree with you on vanguard. Wtf were those engineers thinking?

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
pulled the muffler on the xl 925 and noticed a few carbon streaks on the piston the port had a heavy coating of carbon along with the muffler the baffle was stuck inside the muffler so i left it alone.

i need a muffler gasket now also since the old one broke in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.