Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So order of events this morning. Tried starting mower A motors lose and blades smacking deck. Grab mower B to clean carb can't find my favorite screw driver spend way to long looking for it. Get carb off go to clean so I take phone out pocket set on high shelf. It slides of shelf and lands right in to my freshly filled coffee cup knocking it to the floor! immediately remove battery and throw in a bag of rice. While cleaning coffee up find.favorite screw driver and cleaned carb mower is running! Then finish mowing and PITA MIL shows up want to gonget fire works. She thinks I'm going because I can pick out good ones? Fug that I'm going to bed.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Went out to take a couple limbs out of a ash tree and take down a spruce tree no haul job went smoothly but the 034 didn't cut so well with the crappy old saftey chain semi chiz but still did the job. Home owner wanted it to firewood length so used my echo cs 510 piped to buck it up and it flew through it like a string through water. Been a long time since I've cut with the saw and it pUT a huge smile on my face

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went out to take a couple limbs out of a ash tree and take down a spruce tree no haul job went smoothly but the 034 didn't cut so well with the crappy old saftey chain semi chiz but still did the job. Home owner wanted it to firewood length so used my echo cs 510 piped to buck it up and it flew through it like a string through water. Been a long time since I've cut with the saw and it pUT a huge smile on my face

You run your own business Mike??

Hate safety chain with a passion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.