Not open for further replies.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had a couple, they are decent. I don't like that extra safety on the trigger, reminds me of a two stage
I'm used to 2 stage triggers anyway in my ARs.

Accutriggers are darn nice, you do much in the way of load development?
I will eventually. Going to shoot factory ammo to save the brass. It's about even for cost doing it that way.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I will eventually. Going to shoot factory ammo to save the brass. It's about even for cost doing it that way.
I eventually got rid of all my two stage triggers. Even my ARs

Went to either timney or cheap (but way better than factory) rifle basix.

I like these
767c573e8abe7dcd25f64a338b0faa6a.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Then you're gun shoots pretty darn good then. Depending on how far you go into testing, I expect that group to shrink substantially.
I can give you my take on hand loading for accuracy some time if you would like.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then you're gun shoots pretty darn good then. Depending on how far you go into testing, I expect that group to shrink substantially.
I can give you my take on hand loading for accuracy some time if you would like.
I'm not a .1 chaser. .5 moa out to 600 or farther is all I need. I tried that on a 338 and all I got was headaches[emoji23]

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not a .1 chaser. .5 moa out to 600 or farther is all I need. I tried that on a 338 and all I got was headaches[emoji23]

While it is quite easy to go "all around the fence post" making up hand loads. I have done extensive testing in the past to the point that some generality's could be made. After I did all that work, hand loading was easy for me. That's all I could share, there is no magic recipe. Every rifle is unique to itself as to what it likes or dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.