Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not easy, but if ya tell yourself to ignore the first "stage" the trigger is pretty nice for on a factory made rifle.

IMHO they are the best factory trigger that I've shot, I like it better than the Remington triggers.

They do have more creep than I like, but that's something that can be trained around. They break nice and crisp and that's what I like.

I'd like to get a lighter weight rifle for hunting. I'd like to get a FCP or a FCP with a HS Precision stock

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMHO they are the best factory trigger that I've shot, I like it better than the Remington triggers.

They do have more creep than I like, but that's something that can be trained around. They break nice and crisp and that's what I like.

I'd like to get a lighter weight rifle for hunting. I'd like to get a FCP or a FCP with a HS Precision stock

Yup, otherwise Timney is your best friend.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HBD @czar800

Can't you teach the cows how to wash there hoofs after pooping/ scratching? How do they rub the eyes with their hooves anyway? (says the guy that is most familiar with pink eye in childern...)

Transmited by flies and or rubbin up against each other.
And neighbors critters that dont do a thing about it.
Just sayin

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol I sleep through a lot of that stuff but at least your sending the 125 to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.