huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Elliott has O-line in his future you can just tell...
Good for him. My youngest son got little play time when he was younger. He kept working at it harder than anyone. His last 3 years, he started at o line guard and middle linebacker on defense. Of course, gaining 50 lbs between age 15 and 16 helped too lol

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just chillin at the soccer field. As much as I love my son this painful to watch. At least the season ends this week...

I know the feeling. My son just finished up pitching machine.

He had fun so that's what counts

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for him. My youngest son got little play time when he was younger. He kept working at it harder than anyone. His last 3 years, he started at o line guard and middle linebacker on defense. Of course, gaining 50 lbs between age 15 and 16 helped too lol

At 4 Elliott is bigger than everyone in his team except one 6 year old. Griffin my oldest is 6'5" and never put the 50lbs on to be a lineman and didn't have the speed to be a receiver. Hopefully Elliott is a little less bean pole cone high school so he can't get pushed around on the line.

I know the feeling. My son just finished up pitching machine.

He had fun so that's what counts

I coached that one year when Griffin was growing up. I hated those stinkin machines...

@p61 western I thought I quoted you too but apparently not. Things are pretty good here. Just getting E to bed and then relax for a few...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At 4 Elliott is bigger than everyone in his team except one 6 year old. Griffin my oldest is 6'5" and never put the 50lbs on to be a lineman and didn't have the speed to be a receiver. Hopefully Elliott is a little less bean pole cone high school so he can't get pushed around on the line.

I coached that one year when Griffin was growing up. I hated those stinkin machines...

@p61 western I thought I quoted you too but apparently not. Things are pretty good here. Just getting E to bed and then relax for a few...
I swear I did quote you, but it disappeared lol. I hope you had a great day Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.