huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a pile of popple and even some basswood if yo want to make some racing vidja's. So what did you win for first saw to run?
Lol. Wasn't trying to win anything. I haven't messed with saws since dall's 044, and this thing was sitting on the porch. So I figured what the hey.

I usually test cut on popple. I thought I remembered the ash being bigger than that when I saw it last year. By the time I got back there and saw it wasn't that big, it was too late. Figured I'd drag it out. I should cut it up for heat. I've got lots of pos basswood here too. I'd cut it all down if I had an owb

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Lol. Wasn't trying to win anything. I haven't messed with saws since dall's 044, and this thing was sitting on the porch. So I figured what the hey.

I usually test cut on popple. I thought I remembered the ash being bigger than that when I saw it last year. By the time I got back there and saw it wasn't that big, it was too late. Figured I'd drag it out. I should cut it up for heat. I've got lots of pos basswood here too. I'd cut it all down if I had an owb
save that ash for when you get my saw.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Drew how was your day
Good ,done some pressure washing on the house, then hauled home a lawn mower for my brother,did some stucco fix on the house, then grilled a hamburger ,ate that now sittin by the firepit ,lifes good,:)

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.