Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon gentlemen. I know we have a mower section but it can gf itself. I've been asked to take over my grandma's yard it's 2.5 acres of nothing but wide open grass. I myself have 2.5 but only about 1 in grass. Been looking at zero turns and I can't decide if 52 is enough or spring for the 60 inch. Thoughts?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon gentlemen. I know we have a mower section but it can gf itself. I've been asked to take over my grandma's yard it's 2.5 acres of nothing but wide open grass. I myself have 2.5 but only about 1 in grass. Been looking at zero turns and I can't decide if 52 is enough or spring for the 60 inch. Thoughts?

For me the 60 is nice if you have a big wide open field to cut, the 52 is better to go around/between obstacles and smaller areas.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For me the 60 is nice if you have a big wide open field to cut, the 52 is better to go around/between obstacles and smaller areas.

You hit it on the head she has nothing but wide open mine is all jacked up lol. I'm coming from a 90's craftsman so I feel either will be a huge upgrade.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have around 3 to mow.
Had a 52in then went to 61in love it.
Only downside I can see is a narrow ditch or less than 61 between obstacles.
10 more inches makes big difference.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.