Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Taking a slacker break myself, guy brought in the Mac, sure enough no spark, not 100% but am close to winning on that one. He also brought in an 036 Pro with a chain he tried to sharpen himself.:rolleyes: Think four or five laps on the grinder might get it straightened out. Then my buddy calls and says hey, lets cut a beam for my new garage, I said get your butt over and lets get to getting. So re-sawed a 3-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch by 16 foot Norway pine out of a 6 x 12 beam I had hear and was already dry. Could not see him spending the money on something we could easily make and be stronger than some BS laminated crapola from the lumber yard that you have to nail together. Well I guess I'll get after that chain when the rains return here shortly, something good to do inside anyway, it's times like this I'm glad it's only for a sixteen inch long bar. Lol

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I can compete in the slacker competition here. For two years now I've been trying to get the coop out here to spray about 100 acres of pasture. This morning I went out and sprayed around 5 acres. Now all my body and mind want to do is sit in my truck and watch the 2-4D work.

Status
Not open for further replies.