High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
evening matt hows you and what kinda work do you do
Doing good Mr. Dallas, These days I do whatever requires the least effort and pay's the most money, no I do just about anything that I can that I can't tear up and cost me more to fix than I was gonna make anyway. I guess you could say that I am self employed, but to me that sounds like somebody who has a real job. But I've managed to do what ever it is for almost 15years and feed my family and even buy all the football cleats,guitars and guns my kids need. My wife decided way back when she thought I should give up traveling construction stuff and stay home and raise my kids,sounded great and was, but their about to drive me crazy now,somebody hire me to work on the North Pole 3 weeks out of the month, I will send you my resume!
Let's see what is something that sounds like a real job I've done lately, I cleaned up a mobile home that burnt about 3 weeks ago. Leveled them a new pad (never had one before it was just sitting in the woods) did some grading and redid all their service entrances and thru in some free road grading! Insurance job luckily it paid enough for me to work on our roads and drives after we had the worst flood I have ever experienced,actually it's the only flood I've ever experienced. Next week barring Hell or more high water I will be baling hay ! Now imagine trying to answer that question in the grocery store. Probably just start saying I work on Wall Street ....

Status
Not open for further replies.