High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
1:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I used it this morning to band some bulls. Wanna see how well it works?
No matter how often I am forced to do this to another male from another species it always makes me sweat and get a dull ache in the nether regions,but nothing like laying the scalpel to a hog , that gives me full on sympathy pains worse than a case of High School blue balls! I surely am glad we ended up on the top of this pecking order in life, cause it could've been us wearing the rubber band waiting to slough our junk...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No matter how often I am forced to do this to another male from another species it always makes me sweat and get a dull ache in the nether regions,but nothing like laying the scalpel to a hog , that gives me full on sympathy pains worse than a case of High School blue balls! I surely am glad we ended up on the top of this pecking order in life, cause it could've been us wearing the rubber band waiting to slough our junk...
Good evening Matt, how are you doing tonight?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The balls, the band , or the bulls?
My vet always offers the left over parts from any of our horses he reconfigures! So there must be some value...
He told me that my old doctor was the only one who ever wanted em, I never looked at him the same again...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My vet always offers the left over parts from any of our horses he reconfigures! So there must be some value...
He told me that my old doctor was the only one who ever wanted em, I never looked at him the same again...
Lmao, yeah I would look at him a little different as well.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Doing mechanical work, not a operator. For me it's a new gig, I was a tile guy before.
Well your not old enough for a mid life crisis, so just decided you wanted to get greasy?
I been thinking about reinventing myself to, just can't think of anything that I haven't already tried that requires very little to no effort! Keep your eyes on the want adds for me....

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well your not old enough for a mid life crisis, so just decided you wanted to get greasy?
I been thinking about reinventing myself to, just can't think of anything that I haven't already tried that requires very little to no effort! Keep your eyes on the want adds for me....
I was more or less born into the tile chit. I was third generation, and hated it. I also painted cars till the doc said no more. I have always been mechanical and so far I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.