High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Last day and it is a good one
e469ad9f2686ae7356879aab105706d8.jpg
9e06ec1a9dc6a5cb3ca10e513c450f80.jpg
f8fd1e70975f796be0173cdf2e75b552.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I can't wait to show this to my 15yr old son, he'll turn green when he sees that Tom and more crushing to him, a girl got it. He was looking for that Turkey all season! Now time to go mess with his head! I might have to tell him that she could possibly give him some online pointers on the nuances of late spring Turkey hunting! Congratulations to you and yours,. Matt....

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir , I'll show her all you guys comments when everybody's home from work. I would rather see her excitement than ever kill another one myself.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hear you there.
I too at this point enjoy watching my kids get there deer or turkey much more than myself scoring.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hear you there.
I too at this point enjoy watching my kids get there deer or turkey much more than myself scoring.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I agree with you guys on the pleasures of seeing your children enjoy something so much is invaluable ! Plus I figured out a while back that this hunting thing is a lot like work, and I already got plenty of that. The firearms are probably what I'm interested in the most, and the only work there is cleaning up your brass !
Plus with my 15yr old, aka the child formerly known as my youngest,àka Will, I have to remind him that I like to just see an animal sometimes,so you don't have to kill em all! So if we were both hunting, we would possibly drive multiple species into or near extinction.....

Status
Not open for further replies.