Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, it is the spare rig. But hoping to use it in a few weekends.

Was tempted to take it to wi (460 miles each way) tomorrow. Having it crap out in chicago would have made for a bad day...

Talk about a silver lining! That would of sucked breaking down outta town

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you try and diagnose anything at all? I'm not the greatest with modern vehicles, but it can be reasoned through most times I'm finding. Carburetors and ignition modules were as far as my tech goes back. Lol

Nothing other than checking the cap/rotor. Already had some green on it in 6 days. For whatever reason the distributor is collecting water. But the way it died while driving makes me think the current issue is fuel pressure related. The computer will pull spark if it dosent get enough psi.

Talk about a silver lining! That would of sucked breaking down outta town

If it isn't the fuel pump, likely would have been fine as long as it didn't rain lol. Truck is a priss...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing other than checking the cap/rotor. Already had some green on it in 6 days. For whatever reason the distributor is collecting water. But the way it died while driving makes me think the current issue is fuel pressure related. The computer will pull spark if it dosent get enough psi.

If it isn't the fuel pump, likely would have been fine as long as it didn't rain lol. Truck is a priss...
If it was a TBI truck the only things that don't throw a cel is fuel pump and distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.