High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
im ok coffee time
Y'all are doing this all wrong, it's coffee time all day so you either need to get a bigger cup or do what I do and get you one of those chrome pump pots like you see at a hotel breakfast bar. When I used to travel for work I kept mine buckled in the seat beside me in my truck. I could refill without looking or dropping below the speed limit. Plus they hold about a pot and a half so that will almost get you to lunch before you need to refill....
I never came up with anything for the pie but we could try one of those warm bags Dominos haul's their pizza in, let me know....

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i drink between 10 and 15 cups a day normally from the time i get up until i go to bed
Well we at least gotta get you a bigger cup, so you don't have to make so many trips to the pot! A big insulated Yeti or sumthin....

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Guys went out this morning got the chikens out. Found garbage got tore into .I used to use bleach and that kept them away just spraying the bags and cans. Then last year went to hanging ammonia bottles around to keep them away it worked.Before you ask I'm smart enough to no not to mix the two.Had a fire last night in the pit that wasn't to far from the cans and and there is a ammonia bottle hanging next to the cans with holes punched in it. Going to have to make a box and lock it up.
BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gunner :baloon::dev14::ura::headbang::hsughwiggle::clap2: Hope today was great for ya buddy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.