Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are doing great how about you?
Doing great Dallas. Found a 017 I forgot I had and while I was on the phone with Jake I cleaned the carb and got it running. Lol
I'm doing great as well. It was only 85 outside today.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?

Good, had to check for moisture after I farted riding home on the motorcycle after work, hard to tell sometimes, the bike is rumbling, you're rumbling, it all gets mixed together to dull the senses, heads in the wind, so no smell test or nothing. Am happy to report all was dry and well. I feel good today, other than the little aforementioned difugelty, work went OK, so ya, not bad...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good, had to check for moisture after I farted riding home on the motorcycle after work, hard to tell sometimes, the bike is rumbling, you're rumbling, it all gets mixed together to dull the senses, heads in the wind, so no smell test or nothing. Am happy to report all was dry and well. I feel good today, other than the little aforementioned difugelty, work went OK, so ya, not bad...
Lmao

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao I'm glad your shorts weren't full cause that would mean you chit on the bike.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did the same thing today. Although a different outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.