p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stopped counting at around 30 ash and hickory my neighbor wants cut another neighbor wants 4 tree's cut. i'm only running that saw haven't even started any of my other saw's it will get a workout this summer.
Hey Dave any chance of cutting some hickory blanks for some axe handles?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to say GFY all. I've been in the good morning section for a long while and never knew we had a good evening thread. So my first post I'm giving something away... I expect a lot of likes.
Welcome Travis its like a dumpster fire behind a paint shop over here sometimes! And are you just up or back to work yet?

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome Travis its like a dumpster fire behind a paint shop over here sometimes! And are you just up or back to work yet?

I'm just up... I can't sleep much now days. My whole damn right side is numb but it feels like something is crawling on me. I can't wait to get back to the sound of a press running and the smell of solvent in the air lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just up... I can't sleep much now days. My whole damn right side is numb but it feels like something is crawling on me. I can't wait to get back to the sound of a press running and the smell of solvent in the air lol.
Dam and how long before returning to work?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That will keep ya busy then. Almost a shame to go all into firewood. Worse shame to let it go to waste though.
I'm going to mill some of the hickory most of the ash I've cut is to far gone to use the bigger tree's are still useable cutting all the ash first saving the hickory for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.