USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jason i didnt say you didnt get a paycheck i am saying you just punch a timeclock and do nothing while your there and i pay in for my own unemployment the stuff you pay in is helping let the mexican monkeys and libtards live a easy life
Lmao...You have zero idea what you're even talking about. And I do nothing getting C-17's back in the air, righto?? Nor over the years, getting F-15's, C-5 Galaxies, C-130's back in the air as well...You're an idiot lol...you have no clue. I'm gonna keep on laying my taxes so you Dallas, can take off 6-8 months a year. How 'bout 'dat? Lmao!

And please, learn simple punctuation and sentence structure. Please...with a cherry on top? Hehe!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you must of missed it, already happened I believe.
I suppose so, I missed it. Rarely do I go back and catch up. It don't change a thing in brother Dallas' corner in the ring though. He's a 'check the mailbox every week' kinda guy...he simply needs a real job.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

$250.00 + $50.00 shipping.

Needs a kill wire and a clutch cover/brake.

Just rebuilt, OEM top end except new caber ring. Cross bearings, Hyway seals, CTS carb kit and a Turkey Top cover from HL Supply. 281 cases with 288 oil pump & gear. Mahle piston cylinder with decompression valve. New modded muffler, polished exhaust(and widened just a skosh) 288 carburetor.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Dave, how are you doing? Ya going to snag that 288? Steve did me real good on the 281 I got from him.
Good mowing grass how are you mike bad week for me new tires and dental work or i would have 4 288s.

Status
Not open for further replies.