dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought you guys would roll with seniority
no such thing at work we have a journeyman list and a apprentice list to get called to work but most of the foremans are picked by the general foreman and sometimes its a scratch my back i scratch yours or they put a lazy pucker as foreman in some cases for areas such as the fans and ductwork

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no such thing at work we have a journeyman list and a apprentice list to get called to work but most of the foremans are picked by the general foreman and sometimes its a scratch my back i scratch yours or they put a lazy pucker as foreman in some cases for areas such as the fans and ductwork
Thats kind of lame make the lazy ass people shovel *s-word.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why ain't you a foreman Dallas??

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike...meant to tell ya yesterday, forgot. Crumple up about three/four paper towels and put them in the bottom of the Traeger drip pail...makes that end of the cleaning a heap easier.

Jason you need to hire you an agent, get yourself on a cooking show. I'm thinking "Smoking with Jason", whatcha think?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for a nice change. How's you? Been messin' with any power saws yet?
Easy on Dallas now...he's actually having to work for a change. Don't ask him for too much, too soon. He'll finish this employment trip soon enough, then draw unemployment for the next 8 months. Thank God I pay my taxes so Dallas can survive...lol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jason i didnt say you didnt get a paycheck i am saying you just punch a timeclock and do nothing while your there and i pay in for my own unemployment the stuff you pay in is helping let the mexican monkeys and libtards live a easy life

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Easy on Dallas now...he's actually having to work for a change. Don't ask him for too much, too soon. He'll finish this employment trip soon enough, then draw unemployment for the next 8 months. Thank God I pay my taxes so Dallas can survive...lol.

I think you must of missed it, already happened I believe.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike...meant to tell ya yesterday, forgot. Crumple up about three/four paper towels and put them in the bottom of the Traeger drip pail...makes that end of the cleaning a heap easier.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing? Thanks for that advice on the Traeger. Yesterday my German shepherd took good care of that little pail lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.