Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's Mike, and good morning Randy.

Ok Mike.

I got it now......maybe. lol

75° at 1 pm today. 45° at 4pm. Working weather....

Not for some guys though. About a half mile from where I'm working, a crew was setting 60' trusses on a 120' long addition when a little wind gust took about 20 trusses down, along with the walls they were standing on. 4 guys fell 15' to the concrete floor and got buried. Emergency crews cut trusses out of the way to get them out. 3 were taken to local hospitals, Northflight helivacced 1 to Munson in Traverse City. 2 of them were in serious condition.

That sucks. Hate to hear about working men getting hurt.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas, just came in from the shop, been reconditioning an old timer Oregon bar. Nice hot cup of coffee for a cool night.

View attachment 70450 Finally ran this ole girl for the first time. Didn't have any big stuff so I just threw a 25" bar and noodled some pine. Seems to have tons of torque but hard to tell with such a short bar. Got it tuned tho after I found a crack in the plug boot with my stomach while tuning. That was exciting.

That's a Binford of a Power Saw ya got yourself there. :) LIKE :)

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
75° at 1 pm today. 45° at 4pm. Working weather....

Not for some guys though. About a half mile from where I'm working, a crew was setting 60' trusses on a 120' long addition when a little wind gust took about 20 trusses down, along with the walls they were standing on. 4 guys fell 15' to the concrete floor and got buried. Emergency crews cut trusses out of the way to get them out. 3 were taken to local hospitals, Northflight helivacced 1 to Munson in Traverse City. 2 of them were in serious condition.
Man thats *s-wordty that had to happen for the guys out Makin a livin

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing well, picked up a nice new to me mower today. Man these "commercial " units cut much better then the cheap ones I'm used to.
9cf6b6e37417c8d817afa9bffc0931a6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.