Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning a Dead ash tree took out the power line yesterday they finally fixed it. Me View attachment 70396 after 46 year's of rural living lol.
i'm all set up i have everything i need set up to run off a small 1350 watt generator 110 water pump light's fans etc.
And i have a 4000 watt when i want to run the whole house the bigger than 4000 generators use too much fuel been thinking about a diesel.
Good morning Dave hope your having a great day my friend

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys

I'll catch y'all on the other side. The ranch is in the middle of no where in West Texas, cell service sucks.

I just got through TSA with zero issues. Should be in Texas by 10:30

Were do you fly in to? And still buying a truck and driving back ?

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin ebrebody. Evenin Todd. @Genius I hope you have a good time , I'm predicting 115.5 deg heat an you have rivers of sweat running down your back and on through the divide an seeps all around your , you know what. Now remember this one thing, press the trigger it's not your Peter your playin wif. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Good morning Rodney stay cool out there today my friend

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
47 degrees now. Lots of rain last night cops blocked off my road cause it flooded, it was pretty cool water up to my knees standing at my mail box and deeper at my neighbors house. Wish we would have had some tree damage within sight of my house. Good morning all drink that coffee

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol I live near old people and power company gets the electric on quick there because of it

You are old people.

Well boys it's been a real fun night. Power is back on, much to my surprise. It must have fixed itself, cause the power crews don't go out at night any more here. Figured I would post quick before the next wave comes and knocks it back out again. Shot a video when it came, I had all I could do to stand in the front door to shoot it, when I came in is when the power was lost. I do have a 7,000 watt generator on my welder that will run the whole house but to go out and mess with it at bed time in a sideways rain made no sense. Think I will put it in the new lean to on the garage so it's more ready to go. I don't go out on portable jobs with it any more anyways. Lincoln county just to the South of here got hit hard again last night, now it's a fixing to flood on them. We're too close to the National Divide(North/South) to flood thankfully.

Looks scary.

Good morning.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a text from @Stump Shot

The storm knocked out power....but he and Gunther are ok. Just sitting in the dark.

Stumpy steve texted me saying he made it through the night but no power yet

Thanks guys, glad you had my back.

Steve we are all happy to know you are safe. We get our major US Networks on Minneapolis feeds so get all the llocal news from down there and it looked real bad again last night. Watching your video all I could think was imagine if this was a month ago and those trees had fully leafed out. I don't know how many would still be standing...
Mornin All!!.

Thanks, and it was far worse in other spots than right here.

@Stump Shot how tall are those trees? And after watching that clipnI think I know why the trees here look to be around 60-70 ft tall its always that fugging windy here lol! Glad your safe buddy

Tallest one there is about 100 feet tall.

Do you have a lot of issues with toilets down there?

I hate to say it but I'm with @Genius not @leadfarmer . I could really use some nice HOT summer weather already. It's a whopping 34f right now as I sit here drinking my coffee...

Thankfully the cold air from up North is cooling the warm stuff coming up from the gulf. Kinda swirling and mixing now instead of colliding like before.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
47 degrees now. Lots of rain last night cops blocked off my road cause it flooded, it was pretty cool water up to my knees standing at my mail box and deeper at my neighbors house. Wish we would have had some tree damage within sight of my house. Good morning all drink that coffee

Careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.