Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to put on 2 tonight. I ripped one while pulling the torque. Had to undress and dress riggt back to finish the last 9 bolts
I would of freaked out a little. We had to use this adhesive at work that was cured in a m giant microwave and man if you got some of that stuff on ya it was full blown OCD I need to scrub a layer of skin off.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning a Dead ash tree took out the power line yesterday they finally fixed it. 85356888.jpg after 46 year's of rural living lol.
i'm all set up i have everything i need set up to run off a small 1350 watt generator 110 water pump light's fans etc.
And i have a 4000 watt when i want to run the whole house the bigger than 4000 generators use too much fuel been thinking about a diesel.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning a Dead ash tree took out the power line yesterday they finally fixed it. Me View attachment 70396 after 46 year's of rural living lol.
i'm all set up i have everything i need set up to run off a small 1350 watt generator 110 water pump light's fans etc.
And i have a 4000 watt when i want to run the whole house the bigger than 4000 generators use too much fuel been thinking about a diesel.

I had been think about one of those auto ones that runs off natural gas. You know there only like 14k plus installation lol.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had been think about one of those auto ones that runs off natural gas. You know there only like 14k plus installation lol.
Neighbors was 8000.00 installed works great.
i don't have natural gas on my farm i wish.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boys it's been a real fun night. Power is back on, much to my surprise. It must have fixed itself, cause the power crews don't go out at night any more here. Figured I would post quick before the next wave comes and knocks it back out again. Shot a video when it came, I had all I could do to stand in the front door to shoot it, when I came in is when the power was lost. I do have a 7,000 watt generator on my welder that will run the whole house but to go out and mess with it at bed time in a sideways rain made no sense. Think I will put it in the new lean to on the garage so it's more ready to go. I don't go out on portable jobs with it any more anyways. Lincoln county just to the South of here got hit hard again last night, now it's a fixing to flood on them. We're too close to the National Divide(North/South) to flood thankfully.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boys it's been a real fun night. Power is back on, much to my surprise. It must have fixed itself, cause the power crews don't go out at night any more here. Figured I would post quick before the next wave comes and knocks it back out again. Shot a video when it came, I had all I could do to stand in the front door to shoot it, when I came in is when the power was lost. I do have a 7,000 watt generator on my welder that will run the whole house but to go out and mess with it at bed time in a sideways rain made no sense. Think I will put it in the new lean to on the garage so it's more ready to go. I don't go out on portable jobs with it any more anyways. Lincoln county just to the South of here got hit hard again last night, now it's a fixing to flood on them. We're too close to the National Divide(North/South) to flood thankfully.

Steve we are all happy to know you are safe. We get our major US Networks on Minneapolis feeds so get all the llocal news from down there and it looked real bad again last night. Watching your video all I could think was imagine if this was a month ago and those trees had fully leafed out. I don't know how many would still be standing...

Mornin All!!.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin ebrebody. Evenin Todd. @Genius I hope you have a good time , I'm predicting 115.5 deg heat an you have rivers of sweat running down your back and on through the divide an seeps all around your , you know what. Now remember this one thing, press the trigger it's not your Peter your playin wif. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.