Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellas, fired up the mighty McCulloch weed wacker, three pulls and destroyed a few weeds that needed it. Figured I'd get it before another thunderstorm comes rolling in again. Crazy cousin finally brought his splitter over for me to use, have it by the shop for the night charging the battery for the crane before I haul it up by the wood.
Right now I'm drinking a much needed cup of coffee(got drag ass disease) and listening to the thunder roll in.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening fellas, fired up the mighty McCulloch weed wacker, three pulls and destroyed a few weeds that needed it. Figured I'd get it before another thunderstorm comes rolling in again. Crazy cousin finally brought his splitter over for me to use, have it by the shop for the night charging the battery for the crane before I haul it up by the wood.
Right now I'm drinking a much needed cup of coffee(got drag ass disease) and listening to the thunder roll in.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing?

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hang on to your hat Steve, looks like the getting hammered to the West of ya.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hang on to your hat Steve, looks like the getting hammered to the West of ya.

It's an eerie dark dead flat calm right now, not even the frogs are croaking. In the distance it sounds like a giant meat grinder churning.

Status
Not open for further replies.