USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuggin' pages behind...what's up with the alert chit. Ain't even gonna attempt going back.

What's up you Richard Heads? Where's that damn Dallas? I been bumping my gums on the cell with a gal the last couple of hours and you boys run the gauntlet to the tune of 4-5 pages today. I gotta gal who hopefully fixing to take a 2-hrs trip tomorrow and come to the pad 'bout the time I get off work. Got my fingers and my peter crossed it works as planned. Lol

Oh Dallas??

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sharp doesn't mean fast when you're dealing with these guys. I'm just going to hang out and meet old and new friends

The guy ordered the old clutch drum for a newer saw. On the newer ones, there's a protective washer in there and it makes the clutch stick out further. They make a thinner clutch for the newer ones

I saw that now and it makes since

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuggin' pages behind...what's up with the alert chit. Ain't even gonna attempt going back.

What's up you Richard Heads? Where's that damn Dallas? I been bumping my gums on the cell with a gal the last couple of hours and you boys run the gauntlet to the tune of 4-5 pages today. I gotta gal who hopefully fixing to take a 2-hrs trip tomorrow and come to the pad 'bout the time I get off work. Got my fingers and my peter crossed it works as planned. Lol

Oh Dallas??

Vids this time ffs

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Oh Dallas??
:pontiac::dancing::encama::risas3:

Status
Not open for further replies.