Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plus going south is too hot and east coast or west coast has way too many fkn people. This summer were taking the kids to Disney Land California. Thinking about it I almost have a panic attack lol.

How old are your kids?

They, and you will have a blast. We actually went there (in Florida though) for our honeymoon. I have never been there before that and was very sceptical. I really enjoyed myself.

A few years back we took the kids, they were in heaven.

If you can swing it and mum takes the kids for a few hours take one of the Underground tours of one of the parks.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How old are your kids?

They, and you will have a blast. We actually went there (in Florida though) for our honeymoon. I have never been there before that and was very sceptical. I really enjoyed myself.

A few years back we took the kids, they were in heaven.

If you can swing it and mum takes the kids for a few hours take one of the Underground tours of one of the parks.
Were going to the California one my wife was originally from out there. And yes the kids are super hyped. Iam looking forward to the drive and seeimg some family along the way.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Were going to the California one my wife was originally from out there. And yes the kids are super hyped. Iam looking forward to the drive and seeimg some family along the way.

When we went for our honeymoon we got the park hopper added to our tickets, at that time it was only around $10 a day to add that on. I'm glad we did.

When we went with our kids we looked into that but by that time they jacked the price up big time for that option so we opted out.
With kids I'm glad we didn't spend that extra coin. We easily spent a day in each park and by the end they were to wooped to continue on. Granted our kids were also 3 and 5 at that point.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When we went for our honeymoon we got the park hopper added to our tickets, at that time it was only around $10 a day to add that on. I'm glad we did.

When we went with our kids we looked into that but by that time they jacked the price up big time for that option so we opted out.
With kids I'm glad we didn't spend that extra coin. We easily spent a day in each park and by the end they were to wooped to continue on. Granted our kids were also 3 and 5 at that point.
I gp t a 10-7 and will be three year old when we go so yeah Ill be running. My wife has done all the planning so it will be a surprise to me too.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning boys
4f925011bcd4ef83977aa92b73503f50.jpg
Good morning Brian hope all is well at yours today my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.