beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might just bust the 10K 'like' deal tonight...all I can say is a big ol' GFY to all. And wish you smellers were here for the smoked half chickens. You bunch a damn saw fools and junkies...GFY for gettin' this poor bastard into this chit. Shame on every damn one of ya!

Never knew an arsehole like me could get some good luvin' and so many likins' around these parts.

Ya'll a sorry ass group of chainsaw bastards...just glad to be a spoke in the wheel of this mental madness!

For your perusing pleasure...get too close, the dawg'll getcha ass!
View attachment 52572
Pretty sure the only thing that dog is worried about gittin' is left overs.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might just bust the 10K 'like' deal tonight...all I can say is a big ol' GFY to all. And wish you smellers were here for the smoked half chickens. You bunch a damn saw fools and junkies...GFY for gettin' this poor bastard into this chit. Shame on every damn one of ya!

Never knew an arsehole like me could get some good luvin' and so many likins' around these parts.

Ya'll a sorry ass group of chainsaw bastards...just glad to be a spoke in the wheel of this mental madness!

For your perusing pleasure...get too close, the dawg'll getcha ass!
View attachment 52572
Congrats and GFY

Oh yeah. ...pass the chicken

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. My daughter as I are going to commence to making chocolate chip cookies this evening. O yea, enjoying some delicious cheap burbon too.
f9cd13423234fbade28b788ee87fcac9.jpg

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
even colton hows you
Doing just fine. Jamming to some old Willie Nelson music with my daughter. She's 9 and has a strong affection for old country music especially Waylon Jennings. She's been able to sing waymores blues word for word since she was 7. I don't let her listen to that modern jive jungle tribal chit.

Status
Not open for further replies.