Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Randy how are those antibiotics working for you today stay safe out there today.

I was feeling ok till I sat down. lol

Wow that's gotta be a first

Brandon (my nephew) just cares about basketball. He's 17, and don't want a cell phone or even a girlfriend right now. Just eats and sleeps basketball. He helps us work so he can help pay for his ball camps and stuff.

Jonathan (my grandson) busts every phone he gets....so he gave up on em.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was feeling ok till I sat down. lol

Brandon (my nephew) just cares about basketball. He's 17, and don't want a cell phone or even a girlfriend right now. Just eats and sleeps basketball. He helps us work so he can help pay for his ball camps and stuff.

Jonathan (my grandson) busts every phone he gets....so he gave up on em.

lol you sat down as soon as you got out of bed

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might just bust the 10K 'like' deal tonight...all I can say is a big ol' GFY to all. And wish you smellers were here for the smoked half chickens. You bunch a damn saw fools and junkies...GFY for gettin' this poor bastard into this chit. Shame on every damn one of ya!

Never knew an arsehole like me could get some good luvin' and so many likins' around these parts.

Ya'll a sorry ass group of chainsaw bastards...just glad to be a spoke in the wheel of this mental madness!

For your perusing pleasure...get too close, the dawg'll getcha ass!
IMG_2172.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2174.JPG
    IMG_2174.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 13

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might just bust the 10K 'like' deal tonight...all I can say is a big ol' GFY to all. And wish you smellers were here for the smoked half chickens. You bunch a damn saw fools and junkies...GFY for gettin' this poor bastard into this chit. Shame on every damn one of ya!

Never knew an arsehole like me could get some good luvin' and so many likins' around these parts.

Ya'll a sorry ass group of chainsaw bastards...just glad to be a spoke in the wheel of this mental madness!

View attachment 52572

I sure could use some good viddles.....

Mmmmmmmmm.

This pop tart ain't quite cutting it..

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 52572
half a chicken isnt enough for me i like 2 breasts

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 52572

I hit 10k on my way right past you, did ya feel the breeze? LOL I didn't know it was a milestone, but congratulations to ya! :)

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 52572
still have to get past me bud lol

Status
Not open for further replies.