Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean Bedford T? That dude has a serious case of keyboard diarrhea, combined with a very tangential posting style. It makes it difficult to follow. It's like having a meth head explain the assembly instructions for IKEA furniture.
Exactly i was going to say something non eloquent and profane but you nailed it.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas...tomorrow is gonna be a fine day, even though it's gonna be raining and chitty here. At 3:05pm, my Falcons are gonna start the ass-whipping ceremony on Rodgers and the Pack...those boys can finally get a little extra time off for this upcoming 2017 season.

I hate it for ya cheeseheads... @Sty57 ...I don't even wanna here a syllable out of ya, much less a word. :aaaaa:

@Sty57 Don't worry, I got this.

Hate it for ya to have a crippled up team and QB with the flu to have to drop that big old can of Green Bay whoop ass on your home turf. Go-Pack-Go!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Sty57 Don't worry, I got this.

Hate it for ya to have a crippled up team and QB with the flu to have to drop that big old can of Green Bay whoop ass on your home turf. Go-Pack-Go!
Chit...I forgot about you...damn!! Gonna hafta add some chicken feets and beaks in the potion spell...*f-word!!

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Fellas...tomorrow is gonna be a fine day, even though it's gonna be raining and chitty here. At 3:05pm, my Falcons are gonna start the ass-whipping ceremony on Rodgers and the Pack...those boys can finally get a little extra time off for this upcoming 2017 season.

I hate it for ya cheeseheads... @Sty57 ...I don't even wanna here a syllable out of ya, much less a word. :aaaaa:
I don't give two craps about football.......

Status
Not open for further replies.