USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to the gutter cleaning...buddy of mine turned me on to one of these things about 4-5 yrs ago. It's an IRobot Looj gutter cleaning machine. Go up the ladder one time, set his little ass in the gutter, and run it.

You see the removable rubber flapper head with the two bristle brushes....it gets it all, I'm talking shingle gravel as well. The remote is good out to I think about 200-300 feet. You can control it forward/backward, auger rotation CW/CCW. His little, completely waterproof, tracked body is 3" wide...will clean all gutters regardless of size (4/5/6" makes no difference). Like I said, set the ladder up one time, put him in the gutter, and run it. It spits everything right out the gutter...it makes zero difference how little or packed the gutter is. Yo can't hardly go up and down, moving a ladder every 4-5' and get it done quicker.

My idea of cleaning gutters is tote the little machine up the ladder one time with his little belt holster clip that comes with it, remove the remote control handle...have the remote in one hand, a cold Bud Light in the other. And ya don't have to loiter on the top of the ladder unless you just wanna watch it run...come down, get in an easy chair, drink one or two. Once he gets to the downspout end or opposite end, simply reverse his geared tracks, change the rotation of the auger, and let it come back to where the ladder is. I cleaned a many a gutter with this thing...ain't failed one time.

I also run two IRobot 581 model vacuums in the house as well. I've got a dog and crazy ass sinuses at times, so I've got the robots on alternate programmed schedules twice a week, plus different times on every Sunday. They leave their docking/charging station, do their thing and return back to the dock all on their own. I've got three upright vacuums...one is a Kirby Diamond Edition, Ultimate G model, with every damn attachment known to man...haven't ran it nor the other two in a couple of years. Mind you all, I live by myself, I take advantage using the robot vacuums to help me. It ain't like I got folks showing up going...'can I help you clean your place today'?? Yeh right. All them sorry asses ever looking for is groceries on the grills.

Anyhoo...pics of the gutter machine.
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2159.JPG

Last edited:

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
For sure.

But the stock 100k plus 4.8/5.3 love boost. 15 psi + on stock bottom end/pistons. When it blows go the the junk yard and get another runner for 500$. 6.0 in general are twice the price. And not as boost friendly.
Yes Sir
But y'all were talking strokers......so the bottom end wouldn't be the weak point then.

If ya going to do it on the cheap. Then the 4.8/5.3 is the way to go.
Run'em till the tops pop off the pistons. Then plug in another one.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes Sir
But y'all were talking strokers......so the bottom end wouldn't be the weak point then.

If ya going to do it on the cheap. Then the 4.8/5.3 is the way to go.
Run'em till the tops pop off the pistons. Then plug in another one.

Yep, the money saved on the stroker kit could buy another turbo...

Who dosent like a nice pair...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I wish. No cable service is provided where I'm at. Either rabbit ears or dish. So with that, all I can get for Internet is dsl thru the phone, 1.3 mb max. It blows

Been there, up until two years ago all we could get was dial up.

At the farm we were approached to have a antenna put on on top of our grain leg at our feed mill to distribute wireless internet. I talked to those guys and they ended up putting a antenna on top of a leg at a mill just down the road from me.
It ain't the greatest speed, between 3-5 Mbps but it works for streaming tv.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the guy in the chinese 440 thread
Yeah that's the same guy from as i checked.
The rain came back just in time for my two days off my buddy caught a 41 inch musky but it's going to be to nasty to fish.
If you haven't had musky it's delicious slightly sweet.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lile me some chevys I have a 91 2500 sub I would like to put an ls in has a strong 4l80e waiting for it but the tbi 350 not smoking or leaking so I'll have to wait.
Watch your brake lines I've done five trucks and surburbans since last year love my chevys but they dropped the ball on their brake lines my brothers yukon has 312.000 so you might have to wait on that 350 to expire lol

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lile me some chevys I have a 91 2500 sub I would like to put an ls in has a strong 4l80e waiting for it but the tbi 350 not smoking or leaking so I'll have to wait.

Yeh, that truck 1997, has 101k on it. The 4l60e made it to 65k lol

Really wish it was 10 years older, or 6 years newer

Status
Not open for further replies.