Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Her sleeve isn't anything or radical, buy she is an RN and has to be somewhat professional.

Here she is with our youngest daughter Emri, our miracle baby. She lived the first 3 months of her life in ICU with lots of stomach complications as you can see by the scar on her tummy

806260d6286384c06cdb03fe847965a1.jpg
Congratulations and good looking crew sir.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm hopeful too Steve. But I know that the president doesn't run anything but his mouth in this great nation. The men with the oil......the gold.....the power, those guys really run things.

Remember......Obama said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". It didn't go that way now did it?
And lets not forget those other 535 jackholes that touch everything before it goes to the prez

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I get that........but I don't want some politician blowing smoke up my ass and making me have hope that we will be getting back all those jobs that went overseas. Hell I know who makes big money using that cheap labor pool......and they ain't gonna let no one mfer change that.
Iam glad someone else is feeling this way too.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In other news...Retired 4-star Marine General 'Mad Dog' Mattis confirmed as the next SecDef. If I could dial back the hands of time, I'd serve under him in a New York minute. He is the epitome of a Mans' Man...an absolute true WARRIOR, Commander and Logistician. I bet the ISIS boys *a-holes' are so tight, you couldn't push a straight pin up 'em. Let the hammer time begin!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the first time in all my days, can I say I felt like I was being represented. Hope this rings true and that being said, I will have to figure out how to crawl up out of the strange place I find myself in after "Hope and Change" BS ruined my previous life. Now here I am with the new one, bartering for things, working for goods and services, doing all manner of different labors except those of my chosen field. After being checked out for so long, I'm not quite sure how to check back in. This is also what has brought the chainsaw gig into my life and I do not want to lose that as for once I'm doing something I really like to do, even if not enough of it at this point in time. Somehow this will be incorporated into whatever it is going to happen moving forward, as that is the only direction I intend to move, forward, been backwards plenty enough.

before the chimp got in office i would work about 8 months out of the year or more while he was in there i went from over 70k a year to less than 20 a year finally going back up and about 40 now and people wonder why i dont like the chimp headed to chicago

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her sleeve isn't anything or radical, buy she is an RN and has to be somewhat professional.

Here she is with our youngest daughter Emri, our miracle baby. She lived the first 3 months of her life in ICU with lots of stomach complications as you can see by the scar on her tummy

806260d6286384c06cdb03fe847965a1.jpg
Glad the little one has made it through that ordeal. Looks to be a happy one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.