Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never had collard greens and grits,or any good southern food.
Maybe some day!

Holy hell man........no collard greens? Ever !?!?

I bet you ain't never ate polk salad either?

She'll quit that last one once she realizes that's where the bad taste comes from.

2 Rings & A Flattop, LLC Test Dummy

She's probably already licking her own ass trying to get rid of the taste.

Y'all are a couple of mean bassturds.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics or it didn't happen
Her sleeve isn't anything or radical, buy she is an RN and has to be somewhat professional.

Here she is with our youngest daughter Emri, our miracle baby. She lived the first 3 months of her life in ICU with lots of stomach complications as you can see by the scar on her tummy

806260d6286384c06cdb03fe847965a1.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the first time in all my days, can I say I felt like I was being represented. Hope this rings true and that being said, I will have to figure out how to crawl up out of the strange place I find myself in after "Hope and Change" BS ruined my previous life. Now here I am with the new one, bartering for things, working for goods and services, doing all manner of different labors except those of my chosen field. After being checked out for so long, I'm not quite sure how to check back in. This is also what has brought the chainsaw gig into my life and I do not want to lose that as for once I'm doing something I really like to do, even if not enough of it at this point in time. Somehow this will be incorporated into whatever it is going to happen moving forward, as that is the only direction I intend to move, forward, been backwards plenty enough.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shakin the bush boss...shakin the bush.

If you did not get a chance to listen to the acceptance speech you should when you get a moment. Moved me to tears.

Now get back to work. LOL

We got walls and bridges and airports and all sort of things to build, might be the need for chainsaws will be on the rise? Surely some of the things needed will have to come from trees.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you did not get a chance to listen to the acceptance speech you should when you get a moment. Moved me to tears.

Now get back to work. LOL

We got walls and bridges and airports and all sort of things to build, might be the need for chainsaws will be on the rise? Surely some of the things needed will have to come from trees.

He can blow bubbles outta his ass for all I care.......words without deeds means not a damn thing.

Let's revisit this in two years.......then I'll have an opinion worth sharing.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He can blow bubbles outta his ass for all I care.......words without deeds means not a damn thing.

Let's revisit this in two years.......then I'll have an opinion worth sharing.

Hope it's not more of the same old same old. Kinda torn myself, optimistic yet pessimistic at the same time, if that makes any sense at all. My fever came back, so maybe I'm not making any(sense).

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope it's not more of the same old same old. Kinda torn myself, optimistic yet pessimistic at the same time, if that makes any sense at all. My fever came back, so maybe I'm not making any(sense).

I'm hopeful too Steve. But I know that the president doesn't run anything but his mouth in this great nation. The men with the oil......the gold.....the power, those guys really run things.

Remember......Obama said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". It didn't go that way now did it?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm hopeful too Steve. But I know that the president doesn't run anything but his mouth in this great nation. The men with the oil......the gold.....the power, those guys really run things.

Remember......Obama said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". It didn't go that way now did it?

Any plumber can tell ya which way the poop goes and I'm pretty sure it's down hill, if those big guys don't move and shake, neither do we.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any plumber can tell ya which way the poop goes and I'm pretty sure it's down hill, if those big guys don't move and shake, neither do we.

Oh I get that........but I don't want some politician blowing smoke up my ass and making me have hope that we will be getting back all those jobs that went overseas. Hell I know who makes big money using that cheap labor pool......and they ain't gonna let no one mfer change that.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I get that........but I don't want some politician blowing smoke up my ass and making me have hope that we will be getting back all those jobs that went overseas. Hell I know who makes big money using that cheap labor pool......and they ain't gonna let no one mfer change that.

It's been said by visionary's like Elon Musk that when they do(come back) it won't be people in those factory's but rather robots instead. So it's all much to do about nothing I suppose.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Her sleeve isn't anything or radical, buy she is an RN and has to be somewhat professional.

Here she is with our youngest daughter Emri, our miracle baby. She lived the first 3 months of her life in ICU with lots of stomach complications as you can see by the scar on her tummy

806260d6286384c06cdb03fe847965a1.jpg
I hope the little one is ok man.

Status
Not open for further replies.