Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning fellas. Another junk spool.. 3 breaks.

First one gets ya excited cause ya Tink the spool is out. Look back to a 100' of wire to coil back up :( ×3 damn junk.
Good morning Joe are you going to be doing a double shift before you go back home on the weekend

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Rodney I will be watching the inauguration tonight myself I hope things change for you guys ,you have had 8 years of crap:campeon:
At least crap has a fertilizer value. The last 8 years we just got raped. There should b a special place in hell for the outfit that's leavin

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Dave what's in store for today my friend
Watching it crap down the rain later im going to look at four 394 huskys and quote a price for part's and labor to refresh carby's fuel line's filters and rim sprockets hows it with you what did you do today todd.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Watching it crap down the rain later im going to look at four 394 huskys and quote a price for part's and labor to refresh carby's fuel line's filters and rim sprockets hows it with you what did you do today todd.
Fixing up damaged bricks on a new house before it gets handed over to the customer

Status
Not open for further replies.