Not open for further replies.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys happy Friday! Stayed over four hour hoping that helps me have a better shift tomorrow! If not someone is going to feel the wrath. Yelled at a boss today about all the crap I have to deal with on my job! Filed a grievance today for a violation of a younger coworker training and working a job before me! We will see what the union does about that! If you remember I went to Crane classes about two months ago and haven't stepped foot in a crane since then. I am however off Sunday for the AFC Championship game and 7-3 M-F next week!

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey guys happy Friday! Stayed over four hour hoping that helps me have a better shift tomorrow! If not someone is going to feel the wrath. Yelled at a boss today about all the crap I have to deal with on my job! Filed a grievance today for a violation of a younger coworker training and working a job before me! We will see what the union does about that! If you remember I went to Crane classes about two months ago and haven't stepped foot in a crane since then. I am however off Sunday for the AFC Championship game and 7-3 M-F next week!
Good morning Dan stick by the union they will do right by you I have been union all my life brother :headbang:

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. Another junk spool.. 3 breaks.

First one gets ya excited cause ya Tink the spool is out. Look back to a 100' of wire to coil back up :( ×3 damn junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.