Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or get permanent layoff after 21yrs.
Started at top of workforce because we were costing them more.
Sucks

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

Was one of 9,000 world wide, one day back in 2009. Lost everything, I'll never work for another corporation again.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They can keep those boat anchors, I mean 395xps....

I've done a lot of 066/660 saws... I'll send you all these wheel chocks and you send me the 394/5 saws. We can call it even. Two 066's sitting on the floor right now. Only thing I really like about them over a 394/5 is the chain tensioner's ease of use. Now I keep one in stock as they are always screwed up ... and I rarely see a stripped front tensioner, but they are easier to use when working proper.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've done a lot of 066/660 saws... I'll send you all these wheel chocks and you send me the 394/5 saws. We can call it even. Two 066's sitting on the floor right now. Only thing I really like about them over a 394/5 is the chain tensioner's ease of use. Now I keep one in stock as they are always screwed up ... and I rarely see a stripped front tensioner, but they are easier to use when working proper.
Sounds like the guys that run the stihls need to not get so crazy with the rakers and keep the bar nuts tight. I've got a 660 that has at least 4 million feet of timber on it and I've never put a tensioner in it. No doubt the 395s run really well, but, they are the closet thing to a railroad tie with an engine as a handle you'll find. I ran one for two years alternating between that and my 660, what the 660 gives up in power it gets back in fuel mileage and user friendliness. O yea, you don't have to carry around a pocket full of bolts either when you run a stihl.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like the guys that run the stihls need to not get so crazy with the rakers and keep the bar nuts tight. I've got a 660 that has at least 4 million feet of timber on it and I've never put a tensioner in it. No doubt the 395s run really well, but, they are the closet thing to a railroad tie with an engine as a handle you'll find. I ran one for two years alternating between that and my 660, what the 660 gives up in power it gets back in fuel mileage and user friendliness. O yea, you don't have to carry around a pocket full of bolts either when you run a stihl.
I agree but you really need to pick up a 2100 now that to me is a solid concrete block of a saw lol I've been running an old 046 a guys selling i might just have to keep it .

Status
Not open for further replies.