Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning old farts, vending machine conisueires, vagrants, hog molesters, and other fine individuals. Over cast and dreary... good day to finish cleaning parts at lunch and hopefully finish this 440 tonight... that's the plan at least.

How goes the road work Jimmy?

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How goes the road work Jimmy?
Slow. Plant is torn apart for annual maintenance so no major paving. Grading crews are playing in the mud. I started formal procedures for suing the local community college for damages yesterday and am in route to check / compute solutions for some ADA parking spaces. All normal! [emoji41]

How are you this morning buddy?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slow. Plant is torn apart for annual maintenance so no major paving. Grading crews are playing in the mud. I started formal procedures for suing the local community college for dates yesterday and am in route to check / compute solutions for some ADA parking spaces. All normal! [emoji41]

How are you this morning buddy?

I like the idea of suing those bastards. They did you guys wrong, and need to ante up.

I'm swamped with saws. Dealer I do a bunch for is getting a floor count, needs the pile he has here back asap. Normally, he lets me know when they sell, and I drop shop.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't you cook Joe?

I couldn't survive on sandwiches and cereal.

Too tired to cook. 7-12's get back, take a shower and ready for bed. Up bout 45 min before I have to be at work lol.

Yeh don't really cook much anyway. Gf normally has all that figured out at home. Don't really think bout food till Im hungry, then I want it now. I eat lots of sammiches and cereal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.