Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:para:If you want to see crime brought to a screeching halt, allow everyone to carry concealed. Then some thug wont even bother trying to hold up granny cause now granny's got a gun.And aint afraid to use it.

I know a few people who carry just because they have a handgun. All I can say is I hope I'm not anywhere around if they actually need to put it to work...

Then again last year I did some training with a group of cops. All that I can say is that I wouldn't trust those guys with my kids cap gun.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel your pain

They actually have some decent sammiches... but only stocking it once a week it run dry real quick.. Only thing open in town when I get out is Mcdonalds. I show up as soon as the light turn on, food is still cold,hard, and stale... wtf? Must be leftover from the day before.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They actually have some decent sammiches... but only stocking it once a week it run dry real quick.. Only thing open in town when I get out is Mcdonalds. I show up as soon as the light turn on, food is still cold,hard, and stale... wtf? Must be leftover from the day before.
I hate mcdonalds. The quality is hit or miss depending on each store

Status
Not open for further replies.