Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have a homelite superxl i need to work on a echo cs310 and some husky i dont know the number on it maybe a 66 i couldnt read the tag well

Have a Super XL to do too, just fuel delivery issues nothing major, a new line filter and a carb kit should have it back in order. Pretty tough old saws actually. Just fired a 266 last week that I worked over, she sure sounds sweet, can't wait to get it in some wood.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where's the coffee count?
Hey Joe here's the selection at work! Some things in the wheel of death machine are pretty good. Some stuff I would starve before eating!
d5444191bd67d6ae571365c7b1ac8646.jpg

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love it when the mailman drives up to the house.

My mail lady is a big lazy heifer.... honk for five minutes before/if she leaves a package.. Seen her toss a few to the porch. Most the I'm she will leave a pickup notice. Have to grab em from the po.

Hey Joe here's the selection at work! Some things in the wheel of death machine are pretty good. Some stuff I would starve before eating!
d5444191bd67d6ae571365c7b1ac8646.jpg

Real similar setup. Our snack machine is full of "healthy" choices... half the candy selection and most of the good chips. Same with the wheel of death lol

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mail lady is a big lazy heifer.... honk for five minutes before/if she leaves a package.. Seen her toss a few to the porch. Most the I'm she will leave a pickup notice. Have to grab em from the po.

Real similar setup. Our snack machine is full of "healthy" choices... half the candy selection and most of the good chips. Same with the wheel of death lol
We have about 5 or 6 of those setups in the plant. Not filled with all the healthy stuff. We also have the "Canteen" which is like a little diner that's take out only. They are open from around 6:30am till around 1:30. They have daily specials and stuff like Pizza and burgers all the time. Really good for a place in a mill!
ef99f8faac2ae97754881bd21a853399.jpg

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have about 5 or 6 of those setups in the plant. Not filled with all the healthy stuff. We also have the "Canteen" which is like a little diner that's take out only. They are open from around 6:30am till around 1:30. They have daily specials and stuff like Pizza and burgers all the time. Really good for a place in a mill!
ef99f8faac2ae97754881bd21a853399.jpg

That is what every shop needs..... except 24/7

Every other week ish during day shift they have local groups/clubs come in and put on a fundraiser lunch. Pretty good grub most times.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is what every shop needs..... except 24/7

Every other week ish during day shift they have local groups/clubs come in and put on a fundraiser lunch. Pretty good grub most times.
Yes I agree! I need that more on 3-11 and 11-7 than on day shift! That local group thing sounds awesome!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a Super XL to do too, just fuel delivery issues nothing major, a new line filter and a carb kit should have it back in order. Pretty tough old saws actually. Just fired a 266 last week that I worked over, she sure sounds sweet, can't wait to get it in some wood.

just fuel related on the homelite and not sure on the rest just get them going again the husky is dirty from sitting in a barn so who knows what it will need

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol randy i pay more attention than i let on im not just another pretty face here

You damn sure ain't....

Anybody work on any interesting saws lately? All my projects are stalled, so I have to live vicariously here at OPE to get me through.

I'm in the midst of a chit load of Huskys. Probably 10 - 12 new saws.

No that's not true and was discussed last week. Global warming is coming from Norway and Tor with all those G saws!

Tor is the man. It's been in the 60s here.

Status
Not open for further replies.