Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We found out also to charge them with tresspassing they have to leave a gate open. WTH
Its mine and your on it without my permission.NO question whos wrong ,but wont stand up in court!
No trespassing signs have to be so many feet apart to be legal in wv can't remember the distance.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We found out also to charge them with tresspassing they have to leave a gate open. WTH
Its mine and your on it without my permission.NO question whos wrong ,but wont stand up in court!
Thats fd up
Ive seen game warden post up and get people during morel season here in Kansas just because. And it doesn't help have out of county tags.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Survived first day back to work, did not even need retraining. First half went great started feeling poor by the end of the day, dang ol' crud anyway, just won't quite go all the way away. Oh well, was good to be back being productive. Besides I need money for more saw parts. LOL

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Survived first day back to work, did not even need retraining. First half went great started feeling poor by the end of the day, dang ol' crud anyway, just won't quite go all the way away. Oh well, was good to be back being productive. Besides I need money for more saw parts. LOL
I know how you feel Steve. I had the flu almost a month ago and can't shake the damn head congestion. Effin sucks.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too I just go to work to take a break and saw moneys and truck money and gun moneys.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know how you feel Steve. I had the flu almost a month ago and can't shake the damn head congestion. Effin sucks.

Head mostly and a little still in the chest, that's the stuff. Feel great one day, then wham, guess who's back, my old friend the cold.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.