Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have been on the cass train 3 times been on the tygart flyer, the salamander, and the potomac eagle they say there is one in kingwood but i havent rode it yet there is also the durbin rocket . grafton the town im from was a big railroad town til about the 50s or 60s the willard hotel is still standing but noone has spent the money to remodel now this town is just a hub for the csx for coal and freight trains

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody Tempted !!:firedevil:
Got this one and two others or I would be tempted!
70cf8e3f6980cd9a809d67832f2e7b2f.jpg

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People started doing that about thirty years ago around here there was a time i could hunt or just walk anywhere i wanted now most places are posted and you have to have written permission to show the game warden if your stopped on someone else's property plus a property owner can be held liable if some idiot gets hurt on their property friends of mine have been sued for atv accidents etc. On their properties.

We found out also to charge them with tresspassing they have to leave a gate open. WTH
Its mine and your on it without my permission.NO question whos wrong ,but wont stand up in court!

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I don't even run Stihls but I would buy that saw!
Having a near new or new saw like that gave me a clue as to what they are meant to run like from factory. I had a 024 av that was as new and it gave me a datum to compare the way they tune and run. Turns out they were just as sensitive on the carb and would slightly change rpm once set down on the floor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.